Tuesday, November 08, 2005

sandwiches 1 & 2

1 & 2; 1,2. Mic check, 1 2. So I made a promise to myself to repent for National Sandwich Day. Dammit all. In all actuality, I would never intend to keep my promise if I hadn't written it here days earlier. So now that I've started to honor my own words, I might as well keep track.

sandwich #1: on Sunday, 11/6. I made an old favorite that I haven't seen the likes of since grade school. A weenie sandwich. I love it!! I nuked the weenies (hehe...I said "weenies"), then added a slice of cheese (sharp cheddar single, which, oddly enough, has more flavor than an 'American' flavor single. Go figure. Still tastes nothing like a sharp cheddar, though.) on top to be nuked for another 20 seconds. Beep beep beep. Added bread w/ a bit of mayo/mustard; sat down to watch some movie on TBS; yummaaayyyyyyyyy.

sandwich #2: on Monday, 11/7. After work, I made myself a turkey and swiss. (I can fabricate some things, can't I? This is the net. My conscience bugs me. Yes, dammit; it was the same kind of cheese from yesterday. I'm on a budget this week, alright?) Nuked it. It was pretty good. Not the bomb or anything, but it'll sell.

No comments: