Thursday, November 10, 2005

sandwich(es) 4

I actually found the motivation to bring lunch to work. I love my lunch; I've just seemed to adjust to not eating lunch due to unforeseen circumstances is all. Today I was packin' with two turkey & cheese sandwiches accompanied by lots of Ruffles to create...

sandwich #4: a Chip Sandwich!!! ('hero' voice in effect)...or two. Then maybe a third plain jane at home. That's it. I am much more comfortable with eating a chip sandwich in public than ever before. I once had a phobia of worrying what other people think. Thank you, chip sandwich. Keep it real, C.

1 comment:

jds said...

A revision to the above info:

These were the days when I could eat 2+1 and be fine with. Those days are no longer. Reading it now; that sounds excessive? How did I do it? I can't answer that, but if I were to update the original text, I would remove reference of the "third plain jane." That's just overkill.