Friday, March 13, 2009

3-14-09: National Potato Chip Day - win some flair!


What better use of chips than to put them in a sandwich? Maybe a bit on the elementary side, but why should you grow out of it after a certain age?

I used to make these all the time at lunch. It just makes it more fun to put two items together and make something new! Isn't that human nature? You take hydrogen, oxygen, and you've got water; kool-aid and sugar, and you've got drink. A girl and a boy, and you've got a bit of love! I say chips and a sandwich make a chip sandwich, and it totally reinvents the sandwich as we know it. Simple and crunchy.

In celebration of National Chip Day, I will make a chip sandwich, and I will like it. In fact, if anyone sends in a photo of a chip sandwich they make between now and Monday, March 16, 2009, I will mail you some SandwichLoversClub flair. Yes I will.

Happy Chip Day!

No comments: