Monday, March 23, 2009

Sandwich Squabbing



I love finding other sandwich-related sites, blogs, etc. I enjoy it even more when there's tension! Not really, but it's entertaining to keep up with it. I feel giddy like a little schoolgirl getting the gossip.

So here's what we have so far: our friend at Simply Sandwiches has beef (corned or roast? I don't know either...cue the drum & cymbal joke sound) with a similarly educational/entertaining blog at Unbreaded.

Also in the news: the case of conjoined, now separated, twins. I like the logo of Scanwich better, and the scans are raw, real-life images that tell it like it is. That's what NYC is about (I would imagine). The claim is that the imitator is Scanwiches, created earlier this year in New York as well. Scanwiches has a more artistic, clean approach to the scans, and labels the two coexisting blogs as a coincidence.

Really choice and entertaining reading to check out (your cue to do so now)... I can appreciate each side, because I'm not directly involved, and can see the worth of each site's offerings to the public. And the drama is a good thing sometimes. "These are great days we're living, bros."

No comments: