Sunday, March 01, 2009

Poll Results


An incredible 4 votes have been tallied, re-tallied, and tallied thrice (due to a hanging chad). Thanks for your vote! Results are as follows:

3 out of 4 sandwich lovers prefer to have the work done for them. They trust the judgement of others and are satisfied with the results that are provided. Which is totally reasonable. If I had someone to make a sandwich for me, I'd eat it, too.

25% of voters count on none other than their loving spouse to make their sandwich for them. They know that their loved one's skills and experience far exceed that of their local deli and that the end product is made to order.

I did not vote. But if I did, I'd be the only fool making my own sandwich. Because I know how I like it. Come to think of it, that's probably me making the sandwich for the voter who has their sandwich made for them by their spouse! Dammit. Hold on a sec... (sigh)...she wants me to make her a sandwich.

No comments: